We’re here to help! Call us now at 775-329-0485. Someone is there 24 hours a day.
The Reno-Sparks Gospel Mission offers both emergency and long-term services for men and women in need.
• 82 beds for addiction recovery
• 20 beds for emergency shelter
• 10 beds for transitional renters
• 18 beds for addiction recovery
• 18 beds for emergency shelter
• 4 beds for transitional renters
With 100 beds for men and women, the Mission offers one of the largest, most comprehensive addiction recovery programs in Northern Nevada, addressing addictions such as meth, alcohol, cocaine and gambling.
The Christian Addiction Recovery and Education program (CARE) is a free, 13-month residential program that addresses a client’s spiritual, psychological, educational, physical and emotional needs. All of the client’s needs are provided for: Shelter, food, clothing and personal hygiene products. Sorry, but cell phones are not allowed.
Clients desiring program entry must first complete a 30-45 day evaluation period.
The program is divided into four phases:
1. Stabilization: Clients are introduced to intensive 12-Step coursework as well as basic Christianity and family of origin issues.
2. Exploration: Clients explore the meaning and purpose of life through such studies as Purpose Driven Life and Search for Significance, while learning how to develop healthy relationships in life.
3. Maturation: Clients learn to take their Christian faith to deeper levels in such classes as Measure of Maturity and Walking with the Master. Addiction is revisited in the Life Recovery series that explores the 12-Step principles found in the Bible.
4. Preparation: Men and women prepare to return to society as productive members through Planning for Success, which connects them with vocational training agencies, GED courses, computer basics, budgeting and finance and job interview/resume skills. Clients also explore addiction and relapse through a video series and small group format.
All clients are held to strict guidelines to ensure their road to sobriety and a new life is a successful one!
If you or someone you know needs help, call us at (775) 329-0485 (24 hours) or (775) 323-0386.
To view or download a copy of our services brochure, please click: RSGM Services Brochure
Men, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 775.329.0485.
Women, you can email Tammy Treadwell, our women’s services manager, at email@example.com or call her at 775.323.0386 ext 12.
During the winter months, the Mission provides emergency clothing and warm accessories to anyone in need. Year-round, the Mission provides up to 40 beds for homeless men and women in different shelters.
• Sign-ups at the Mission, 355 Record St., Reno.
• 20 beds for men
• Clients receive a hot dinner, showers, hygiene necessities.
• Call (775) 329-0485 (24 hours)
• A safe house for 18 homeless women and children.
• Women receive meals, showers, clothes and hygiene necessities.
• Women can stay for up to 10 days at a time (more if the demand is low)
• Call (775) 329-0485 (24 hours)
• Clothing vouchers for men, women and children
• Emergency food assistance for individuals and families
• Referrals to social service agencies to provide the best assistance
• Evening meals for homeless men, women and women with children
If you need help in any of these areas, call us 24-hours at (775) 329-0485